You are my sunshine, my blogging sunshine. You make me happy when you make new posts.
I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Nikki over at A Kinder Way! Yay! If you’re unfamiliar with her blog, please go take a gander, because she’s all about living a kinder, gentler life and she makes a lot of positive-minded posts.
The rules for this award:
- Answer the eleven questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate eleven wonderful bloggers and write eleven questions for them to answer
Nikki’s questions for me:
- What is something that you’re afraid of that most people are not?I don’t think it’s terribly unique that I hate cockroaches, BUT my level of hatred for them might be out of the ordinary. The first time I had one in my apartment, I called my mom in a panic – I was hoping she’d offer to drive the four hours to kill it for me. She did not.
- If I looked at your wardrobe, what would I think your favorite color is?When I was in 6th grade, I noticed that 99.9% of my clothes were some form of blue. After taking a quick peek at my current closet, it turns out, not much has changed.
- Last show you binge watched?It’s been a long time since I’ve truly binge-watched anything – but it was probably IT Crowd. If you have Netflix, you need to watch it for this episode alone:
- Favorite fruit and veggie?Watermelon is da fruit of choice! Can my favorite veggie be a potato? Is that cheating? Because I like to eat baked potatoes and pretend like it’s a healthy salad.
- What’s your sign, baby? Does it fit?Ha! I’m supposedly a Libra, and there are some parts that fit, like the easygoing nature and the (often irrational) desire to keep the peace. However, Libras are also apparently lazy and crave luxury – neither of which trait applies to a newly licensed counselor 🙂
- How long have you been blogging?I’ve had my cheese-lovin’ blog since October 2015
- What would you do if you knew you would not fail?Ohh, good one! I’d probably try out for a Broadway musical. I’ve always thought it’d be so fun to be in one!
- Dream vacation?Wherever this is
- Camping or fancy hotel?I hate to say it because I grew up camping, but I’m going to have to go with the fancy hotel. In all of the times that I’ve stayed in a hotel, I’ve never woken up lying in a puddle of rain. Can’t say the same for camping.
- Do you collect anything?I collect the clipped toenails and stray hairs of my friends. Kidding! No toenails, but I do like to buy a postcard or two when I visit a new and exciting place.
- What was your favorite subject in school?I loved my reading and English classes – probably not that uncommon around the blogosphere 😉
My nominees (who are under NO pressure to join in):
My questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite snack?
- Where is your happy place?
- What is a sound you enjoy hearing?
- Tell us something weird/interesting about you.
- What is one thing you would change about yourself?
- What is one of your strengths?
- How is May going for you so far?
- What is your favorite thing to do with close friends?
- What’s the last movie you saw? What did you think of it?
- What is your least favorite “adulting” task?
- Tell us about a scar you have and how you got it.